Event Project Management Framework Master Series Event Professional Series (MSEP) is offered in 4 courses. This introductory course provides a solid comprehension of the framework while understanding how to apply EventiFocus “Success Maps”. To provide greater value, we have combined our four courses into one course – saving you time and money.
Update: COVID-19 topics and risk management content added!
- You will analyze tools to close gaps of events/meetings and projects while understanding the basic foundation for building event success
- Gain a basic or better comprehension of the project management principles and how they will apply to event/meeting planning. The content helps build knowledge if planners choose to pursue a certification in project management
- Understand project management for executing event platform and using meeting and event planning tasks with project deliverables
- Learn how to implement the framework for any event experience and integrate your existing resources to create a better planning system based on industry best practices
- All 4 units must be completed
- Leads to a certification with a duration: 2 years
Duration/CEUs: 5 hours
Not Required but helpful:
A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Sixth Edition
This guide is not provided by OMNIPEAR.