- Understand how to implement the Event Management Phases while learning techniques and processes for positive event outcomes
- Discover common tools for effective project delivery
- Align current processes to industry standards and best practices
- Celebrate industry career opportunities and learn about certification programs and industry credentials
- Learn about certification programs and industry credentials
- Understand the five core skills required for the event and meeting professional and establish ideal techniques for growth
- Apply the self-assessment tool for greater professional growth
Duration: 1.5 hours
CEUS/PDUS credits: 4 units (includes self study)
This course, exclusively offered by OMNIPEAR, aligns with the Events Industry Council Manual and the Professional Meeting Management, a guide to meetings, conventions, and events published by the Professional Convention Management Association. We will offer additional courses at a later date.
And, if you are looking for general education, take advantage of this course to learn more about best practices within the meeting and events industry. We deploy teaching event and meeting standards to delivering excellence in the industry. This blended curriculum includes expert instruction, professor-led courses, virtual sessions, situational role-play, and self-study resources.
In addition, our courses are updated, quarterly to reflect industry shifts. And, it’s fun – you’ll earn bonus points for free stuff! View our sample lessons too! For a limited time, the course is now available at a reduced investment at $209. (First, sign up and re-visit this page to pay for your course fees). If you use a separate account for payment, just send us an email and we can update the details for you. If you experienced an issue, please call or email (1-888-299-2250 ext 102 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Ask about our group discounts. Learn more about the services offered. And, see our recent reviews from happy professionals!