$159 ($250 value) for a limited time only
OMNIPEAR is approved to administer the Certified Guest Service Professional (CGSP) certification administered by the American Hotel & Lodging Institute.
Golden opportunities are moments and exchanges that, depending on your actions, can leave a guest feeling delighted or disappointed. Guest Service Gold®: Golden Opportunities demonstrates how to provide a level of guest service that leaves a lasting impression on each of your guests, inspires your coworkers, and enhances your job satisfaction.
The Guest Service Gold®: Golden Opportunities online program features video vignettes illustrating these seven elements: Recovery: Turn it Around!, Personalization: Provide an Individualized Experience!, Knowledge: Be in the Know!, Passion: Inspire Others!, Commitment: Be All In!, Inclusion: Include Everyone! and Personality: Be Yourself!
This course includes the exam. For “course only” option at $89, please contact the service team for a special link.
The Guest Service Gold®: Golden Opportunities training prepares employees for the Certified Guest Service Professional (CGSP®) exam. Recognized worldwide, the CGSP® designation is the highest acknowledgement of award-winning guest service for employees in the lodging industry.
- Both units 1 & 2 & course knowledge quiz must be completed.
- The final exam lead to a certification – a special code will be provided to take the on-line final exam once you have completed this course.
Led by an instructor, this individual online training can be completed in two hours.
- The CGSP® exam consists of 30 multiple-choice questions that must be answered within one hour. Candidates must achieve a minimum score of 70% to earn the CGSP® designation.
- If you fail the exam, we will extend this course up to 6 months with 1-1 guidance consultation, complimentary. There is a AHLEI $45 retake exam fee.
- 2 hours (includes 1 hour exam)
- 90 days course access
Upon completion of this course, you will receive the “life-time” CGSP (Certified Guest Service Professional) designation. Some content and exam are owned by the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute.