OMNIPEAR is approved to administer the Certified Guest Service Professional (CGSP) certification administered by the American Hotel & Lodging Institute.
This credential is ideal for: hospitality, CVBs, DMCs, hotel, tourism, tour operators, airport guest services, restaurant, venue associates, ground providers, sales professionals, supervisors, cruise employees, meeting/association/corporate planners & wedding professionals including suppliers.
Hospitality experts are enhancing their knowledge while earning the prestigious Certified Guest Service Professional (CGSP®) credential.
Guest Service Gold® Tourism online program features seven elements: Recovery: Turn It Around, Personalization: Provide an Individualized Experience, Knowledge: Be in the Know, Passion: Inspire Others, Commitment: Be All In, Inclusion: Include Everyone, and Personality: Be Yourself. Participants view video segments of real tourism employees who model the traits, engage in interactive exercises, and test their knowledge through review questions.
This course includes the exam. For course only option at $89, please contact the service team for a special link.
The Guest Service Gold®: Tourism training prepares employees for the Certified Guest Service Professional (CGSP®) exam. Recognized worldwide, the CGSP® designation is the highest acknowledgement of award-winning guest service for employees in the lodging industry
- Both units 1 & 2 & course knowledge quiz must be completed
- The final exam (included in the course) lead to a certification – a special code will be provided to take the on-line final exam once you have completed this course.
Led by an instructor, this individual online training can be completed in two hours.
- The CGSP® exam consists of 30 multiple-choice questions that must be answered within one hour. Candidates must achieve a minimum score of 70% to earn the CGSP® designation.
- If you do not pass, we will extend this course up to 6 months with a 1-1 consultation, complimentary. There is a AHLEI $45 retake exam fee.
- 2 hours (includes 1 hour exam)
- 90 days course access.
Upon completion of this course, you are eligible to take the final Certified Guest Service Professional) exam. Some content and exam are owned by the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute. Once you pass the exam, you will receive “life-life” certification.